Re: Yarra Trams Article in Sunday Age

You tell them Hubert.....too many souls blaming others or the system for
their own conscience actions. If you are a visitor and are unsure fair
enough, if you ask someone and get a poor response or lack of help from an
employee then fair enough.
But when you have people who know how the system works and avoid doing the
right and LAWFUL thing each and everytime they use the system there can be
no excuse. It is the law plain and simple.
Bayside TPE Authorised Officer

h1uv6t43r8guq9nvi4qhde72b39a6ucrtg@4ax.com">news:h1uv6t43r8guq9nvi4qhde72b39a6ucrtg@4ax.com...