Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

I believe they would be entitled to ask you to move on but no more if you
were not actually causing a nuisance or an obstruction.  Taking film from
you would probably cause them more problems in the long run as it is
unreasonable in the circumstances.
Cheers
Rod Gayford
95126m$3bs$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:95126m$3bs$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...