Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

"Auz Viz" <ifuknowme@cwcom.net> wrote in message
95126m$3bs$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:95126m$3bs$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...

[snip]

> I was once accosted by a heavy in a shopping centre in the UK who objected
> to me taking a picture of my mother in front of the Christmas tree (I am
49
> she is 71 by the way) - I told him I had the photo and asked what he
> intended to do.  His arm went out to grab my camera I told him clearly
that
> if he proceeded I would make an citizens arrest for common assault
whereupon
> he ran like mad to his cubby hole!!
>
> AV

I was in the toy section of Grace bros city store recently (looking at the
trains) when a guy started videoing his son playing with a model railway
layout.

A staff member quickly came over and told the guy to stop filming. When
asked why, he said it was for security reasons.

It appears to be hapening everywhere.

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
http://www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

[remove .trains from email address when replying]