Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

trendy_rechauffe.trains@start.com.au (trendy rechauffé) wrote in
<VSbd6.4013$Ac6.72737@ozemail.com.au>:

>I was in the toy section of Grace bros city store recently (looking at
>the trains) when a guy started videoing his son playing with a model
>railway layout.
>
>A staff member quickly came over and told the guy to stop filming. When
>asked why, he said it was for security reasons.

Those are the sort of people who deserve having a gold Amex flashed at them
(-: "I beg your pardon, my filming is doing no harming. Perhaps you don't
want me shopping here either then" and flash out gold amex card. I've heard
this generates terrific results in putting the drone back in their place
(-:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".