Subject:[Survey-NSW] Which lines should be built?

 Sorry couldn't resist reopening  thisSurvey to put my 20 bob in.

      [Survey-NSW] Which lines should be built?
 Date:
      12/22/2000
 Author:
      jameskilford <jameskilford@start.com.au>

I'm doing a survey
 Which lines should be built?
 When replying put a Y or N at the end of each line.
 Thanks

 Parramatta to Chatswood...DeeWhy....Monavale

 Airport Line Hmmmmm

 Bondi J. to Bondi Beach...Aukland???   * joke*

 Hornsby to Newcastle High Speed Rail   (Parramatta)

 Epping to Castle Hill And Beyond!

 Sutherland to Wollongong High Speed Rail
  Why stop at the Gong? keep going!!all the way to Vic!!
also turn right at Batemans Bay  and up the Clyde to Canberra
,Yass,Wagga.
(I grew up in the Bay, I do know the topography.)

 Liverpool Y Link  Er ok..

 Hurstville To Strathfield  How?
 =======================

 Thank you for particpating