Re: Beating the Odds (was: 5 Dead in XPT accident)

THe problem is people mis judge how fast the train is going, and the fact very
litle speed can be washed off even if the drive does see them,  compared to a
road vehicle, and  pplalso seem to froget  trains cant swerve!  something ur
tought in preschool id thought