Re: Beating the Odds (was: 5 Dead in XPT accident)

Crazy ppl,

I saw about 5 cars weave around a boom at cooparoo (brisbane suburb) one nite
wen the booms wouldnt come up,  they wernt coming back up because another train
was aproaching from the other direction,  at night you wouldnt see the train
come out from behind cooparoo station and was lucky no one was hit.