Re: Spam - Snow white

davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz (David McLoughlin) wrote in
<3a69054c@news.iprolink.co.nz>:

>> once snow white is in ur email system u cant get rid of it i never
>> opened it but it keeps coming back to my inbox so explain that one.
>> and i also right click delete then right click delete to send it to
>> cyber hell.

>You are using Outlook, according to the full headers in your post.

>Outlook is your problem.

>Get a non-Microsoft email program (and newsreader). That will solve your
>problem.

What a load of bullshit. Andrews "problem" is experienced by many on this
group including myself. It's not a matter of being infected by the virus,
it's more a matter of every retard recieving it and opening it. I have to
date seen about 30 copies of it. Usually all from difference sources - and
for your benefit, I use Eudora.

Recieving the attachment can happen regardless of what email program you
use. Outhouse Express, Microsoft Outhouse, Eudora or even telnetting to
mail server port 110 and logging in manually.

Andrew is right, the best way to deal with this is to delete the attachment
in question. If you know how to use filters, set up an email filter to
automatically file any emails from hahaha@sexyfun.net into trash.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".