Re: Spam - Snow white

once snow white is in ur email system u cant get rid of it i never opened it
but it keeps coming back to my inbox so explain that one.
and i also right click delete then right click delete to send it to cyber
hell.
andrew
"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message 3a6894f2@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3a6894f2@news.iprolink.co.nz...