Re: Splitting trains (was Connex train splitting)

"Peter" <railvic@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
3ACD2684.EB109403@iprimus.com.au">news:3ACD2684.EB109403@iprimus.com.au...
> Dave Proctor wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Seems to me that it is not happening with Connex because they do not
want it
> > to happen, rather than it being technically or legally impossible.
> >
> > Dave
>
> I don't think M>Trains (Bayside) does this either ...

Nowhere on the M>Trains network where it would be practicable, IMNSHO.
Connex, on the other hand, have Ringwood where it would be perfect, one
train to Ringwood and divide, one set to Belgrave, the other to Lilydale.

Dave