Re: [NSW] Olympic Timetable, Day 1 report (Northern Line, Olympic Park Metro) plus some sightings

Does anyone know how many T sets in total are required for the highest
Olympic peak period for the Central/Olympic Park and Blacktown/olympic Park
runs? I guestimate the Central-Olympic Park requires around 10 8-car
consists at the highest peak.

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
UDJv5.3297$SN6.115444@news4.giganews.com">news:UDJv5.3297$SN6.115444@news4.giganews.com...
> "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> kpJv5.16026$cr3.416597@ozemail.com.au">news:kpJv5.16026$cr3.416597@ozemail.com.au...
> > The 0620 Katoomba - Central service was standing room only from
Glenbrook