Re: [NSW] Olympic Timetable, Day 1 report (Northern Line, Olympic Park Metro) plus some sightings

"Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
8pnudc$fog$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8pnudc$fog$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> in essence it is a very good timetable, with Berala and Regent's Park
> not in operation it simplifies the network and also the East Hills
> trains running through the Airport as well.
>
> With the very generous timing, nobody will realise the extra one-minute
> stop at major locations such as Strathfield or Central, but will be
> very glad that the train runs early, departs on time (i.e. waits until
> it's time!)
>
> personally i give it a 95% rating.

Me too - with the new times, it means I do not have to drive to Katoomba if
I want to work all night, or finish early if I don't drive. The Blue
Mountains timetable has won me.

Dave