Re: [NSW] Olympic Timetable, Day 1 report (Northern Line, Olympic Park Metro) plus some sightings

The 0620 Katoomba - Central service was standing room only from Glenbrook
(with numerous standees), very well loaded on departure from Emu Plains and
chockas on departure from Penrith.  A few women who boarded at Glenbrook and
Emu Plains had a real good whinge about having to stand and extra stops.

The 7 or so other Mountains trains I saw this afternoon/evening were all
close to time.

A little extra running time and service segregation/isolation has worked
wonders for day 1 of an untried timetable.  Only 1 day down but looks
promising.

Chris

39bf249a$0$26514$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bf249a$0$26514$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...