Re: [NSW] Olympic Timetable, Day 1 report (Northern Line, Olympic Park Metro) plus some sightings

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
kpJv5.16026$cr3.416597@ozemail.com.au">news:kpJv5.16026$cr3.416597@ozemail.com.au...
> The 0620 Katoomba - Central service was standing room only from Glenbrook
> (with numerous standees), very well loaded on departure from Emu Plains
and
> chockas on departure from Penrith.  A few women who boarded at Glenbrook
and
> Emu Plains had a real good whinge about having to stand and extra stops.
>
> The 7 or so other Mountains trains I saw this afternoon/evening were all
> close to time.
>
> A little extra running time and service segregation/isolation has worked
> wonders for day 1 of an untried timetable.  Only 1 day down but looks
> promising.

I wonder if they will use this timetable as a template for P-O timetable
revisions. (minus the high intensity Olympic Park services, of course).

Dave