Re: get a life

In article <8pm5u6$obl$1@news.eisa.net.au>,
  "Steve" <pracys@eisa.com.au> wrote:
> I hope that you are one of the morons we have discussed previously on
the
> group. If you are can you take all of your associates with you.
> Steve

Maybe what the members should do is whenever an attention seeker like
the originator of this thread post just ignore them.

He's probably got more replies to this thread than in anything else
he's done.

Or maybe I'm wrong but ignore them *completely* and they'll either
settle down to some meanignful posts or will f*** off.

Regards

Frank

> Rod Gayford wrote in message <8pi1jj$agr$1@news.eisa.net.au>...
> >What sort of a life do you get at the alternative location?
> >Cheers
> >Rod Gayford
> >
> >"Michael Hendy" <little_fish_in_a@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >39BB97EA.BFC30D50@bigpond.com">news:39BB97EA.BFC30D50@bigpond.com...