Re: Old pic of Central

"Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> "Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message

> > In all seriousness, it's bad netiquette to post binaries to non binaries
> > groups, but since this newsgroup has gone to the dogs,
>
> It has, and I have been a part of that, but I do not think I have
initiated
> any of it, most of what I have done has been in response to provocation.

Looking back at tonights posts, you 2 are the worst offenders of posting
rubbish that has nothing to do with the railways.

And I hope you didn't mean me when you were talking about provocation.

> Perhaps if people like Tezza could take their railway and government and
> union bashing off to aus.politics

Without these 3 there would be no railways.

>(most of us here don't really want to hear
> about how the union has sat on its hands and allowed stupid conditions to
go
> through, we want to hear about the trains)

Yet amazing how many people suddenly come out of lurk mode and contribute to
these discussions.