Re: Old pic of Central

magilla gorilla <choochoo72@mailcity.com> wrote in message
39B9D4C4.7B5DB47A@mailcity.com">news:39B9D4C4.7B5DB47A@mailcity.com...
> I thought others would like historical photos and I gave the site, I
should have
> converted it to a .jpg. but I don't see any rules about what I can and
can't post so if
> you don't like it I don't give a shit. I will post anything else that I
think others
> would be interested in.
>  I will refren from abusing you too God ummm sorry  trainman

There's no rule against anyone post pic file. But some people espeically
deja news reader will get a lot of weird codes when they open this message,
also they won't be able to see the picture.

no problem with Outlook express thou, I enjoy the picture:-) there's not
that many homeless people in the part decades ago:-)

Cheers
James