Re: [vic] anyone seen THIS Metcard behaviour?

According to the Victrip site, scratchies can still be bought in certain
areas - I'm guessing in areas with predominantly National Bus services.
There'd be no point selling Metcards in those areas, since (strictly
speaking - the bus drivers don't enforce it) an unvalidated (not time
stamped) Metcard is not valid on a non-Metcard bus.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"penetrator" <peterbalNOpeSPAM@altavista.net.invalid> wrote in message
047b24c0.1eb88f48@usw-ex0107-049.remarq.com">news:047b24c0.1eb88f48@usw-ex0107-049.remarq.com...
> I'm still using 'scratchies' and there is always an open gate for me to
> get in or out. By the way, scratchies are still valid. I often have to
> show them to inspectors and gate staff, and I'm never questioned. I'm
> pretty sure they can no longer be purchased.
>

> * Sent from Novell Discussion Forums http://novell.remarq.com The
Internet's Discussion Network *