Re: [vic] anyone seen THIS Metcard behaviour?

> According to the Victrip site, scratchies can still be bought in certain
> areas - I'm guessing in areas with predominantly National Bus services.
> There'd be no point selling Metcards in those areas, since (strictly
> speaking - the bus drivers don't enforce it) an unvalidated (not time
> stamped) Metcard is not valid on a non-Metcard bus.

I live in a National Bus area and my local shops sell Metcards.

I have never had a problem using an unvalidated Metcard on the Bus,
after all it is not my fault they don't have validators and my local
shops sell Metcards.

99% of the time if I am using a daily or 2hr ticket like this it gets
validated at the station when I catch the train.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news