Re: [vic] anyone seen THIS Metcard behaviour?

Interesting. They didn't for me the other day (for some reason, the
gates wouldn't accept my ticket (validated). I wasn't going to detour
to an open gate only to be harassed by inspectors; its the ticketing
systems' fault it didn't work, not mine.

I havent had a ticket gain a day (probably because I don't use
periodicals anymore) but I have had a 2hr ticket let me through despite
being expired.

Vaughan

In article <39b76a50$0$17751$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Johann Fan" <jyfx@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> You don't have to jump the gates.. just walk up to it and lift your
leg
> underneath the barriers and they open automatically...
>
> cheers
> Johann

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.