Re: [vic] anyone seen THIS Metcard behaviour?

> I havent had a ticket gain a day (probably because I don't use
> periodicals anymore) but I have had a 2hr ticket let me through despite
> being expired.

A 2hr ticket will let you out after expiry provided you haven't
validated it some place else and got ** EXPIRED ** printed on it.

After all say you get on the train at 11:50 (having validated you ticket
which expires at 12:00) then you get to Flinders Street and want to get
out at 12:30, it is meant to let you out.

> > You don't have to jump the gates.. just walk up to it and lift your
> leg
> > underneath the barriers and they open automatically...

Is that the new Metcard Xpress or something even better (since it works
in Sydney too)?

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news