Re: NSW - V69 is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Are you sure Skippy knows what "TGTIA, BTW" means?

The Greatest Train In Australia, By The Way............

There are more than two loves in my life..........

Skippy

V 69 is a 6 car V set that we debated about ages ago in here - did it
actually exist? (we know know it does!) I had seen even V set up to and
including V68 at some stage but but 69.

There is a K69 and a T69 (as Hubert mentioned elsewhere in this thread) and
an S69 as Dan mentioned elsewhere. These are different types of suburban
trains that happen to have the number 69 in them. But there is only one V69.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com