Re: NSW - V69 is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote in message
39ba9b39@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39ba9b39@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Dave
>
> Are you sure Skippy knows what "TGTIA, BTW" means?
>
> The Greatest Train In Australia, By The Way............
>
> There are more than two loves in my life..........
>
> Skippy

Not that uneducated.

> V 69 is a 6 car V set that we debated about ages ago in here - did it
> actually exist? (we know know it does!) I had seen even V set up to and
> including V68 at some stage but but 69.

Right. Now getting techincal, what have we got in it's formation. 4 Driving
cars 2 trailers (like some of the suburban R sets (I think they were)) or
will it be driving car+trailer+trailer+driving car+driving trailer+driving
car (sorry don't know clasifications on interurbans do on the suburbans tho)

> There is a K69 and a T69 (as Hubert mentioned elsewhere in this thread)
and
> an S69 as Dan mentioned elsewhere. These are different types of suburban
> trains that happen to have the number 69 in them. But there is only one
V69.

So V69 is different as V's normally appear in 4 or 8 car sets while for the
T would be ALWAYS a 4 or 8 car set, K's are normally 2 car or 4 car sets
right & the S will be a 4 or 8 car set.

Skippy

> --
> Eric