Re: NSW - V69 is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Skippy" <fowler9@skippy9spammeifyoudare.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
8pfe8c$mlp$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk">news:8pfe8c$mlp$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...

> So V69 is different as V's normally appear in 4 or 8 car sets while for
the
> T would be ALWAYS a 4 or 8 car set, K's are normally 2 car or 4 car sets
> right & the S will be a 4 or 8 car set.

V's are normally marshalled in either 4 or 6 car sets (with some 2 car
sets). Two 4-car sets can be marshalled together to form an eight car train,
but it would still be two sperate sets. Likewise, a 4-car set and a 2-car
set can be joined to form a 8-car set. I haven't seen a 6-car and a 2-car
set marshalled together, but there is no reason why it couldn't happen.

Dave