[VIC] Melb cup weekend

I was just looking at the NSWRTM web site and I noticed they are
planning another one of those Melbourne cup tours. For those who
couldn't go on the SRV weekender to Robinvale, it looks like the first
weekend in November will be a good for motorcading as there is double
headed Victorian steam as well as some interstate visitors. :-)

BTW, if a railfan group ran a reasonably priced tour that had wooden
cars and a reasonable number of photostops I would go on it instead of
motorcading. Unfortunately this is not happening so our money is going
to the oil companies instead of the railfan groups.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au