Re: [NSW] "The River"

Last Firday out at St Marys "The River" comprised of a proper 4car set!
No former driver trailers this time. My opinion, this set gives St
Marys Station a good image (yes for photography) as it is not often you
see a VSET come to St Marys to set down or pick up, even stop there in
some cases!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_698

$o3s$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Today I travelled on V34 (10:48am service from Blacktown) and of
course
> > it comprised of a 4car VSET, consisting of two former driver cars
(DDT
> > and another D something).
> > The interior of a DDT looks different than your average VSET.
Instead