Re: [NSW] "The River"

Today I travelled on V34 (10:48am service from Blacktown) and of course
it comprised of a 4car VSET, consisting of two former driver cars (DDT
and another D something).
The interior of a DDT looks different than your average VSET. Instead
of racks on the sides between the windows there are I think speakers.
The lights I would see are different and maybe a few more......

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <39EFCEE0.1982646B@fastlink.com.au>,
  Robert Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote:
> --------------35A72CBCF53A8E07AE91DDC1
>
> That is correct. Exchange cars can run up to 16 cars max. This
creates a
> few strange looks when we go through a platform: "the train just kept
> comming!"
>
> rgds
>
> Hubert Lam wrote:
> >
> > I've seen somewhere that exchange cars can run from 4 to 16 cars,
just
> > forgot where! Of course they're not in passenger service, so that
sorta
> > rules it out of this little discussion.
> >
> > In article <39EED91F.27F0F93F@iprimus.com.au>,
> >   Anita Lukaszyk <neety@iprimus.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > > I don't think it is possible for V or T/G sets, but I have seen a
7
> > car
> > > S set
> > > once (Olympic Park, Bledisloe Cup 2000).
> > >
> > > --
> > > Anita Lukaszyk
> > > neety@iprimus.com.au
> > > http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety