[NSW] "The River"

To all Ausrailers.

Yesterday and today (like everyday for the last 2yrs) I'm always out at
St Marys station in the afternoon at 4pm.
Yesterday "The River" or else the St Marys to Wyong service, instead of
a 2 car VSET (I think it's V90 something, probably 98) it was hauled by
a 4car VSET with the kneeboard (Or the indicator board at the front of
the train) facing in the forward direction. This 4car set was comprised
of 2x2car VSETs both power cars.

Today the 4car "River" continues but a bit different.
The front of the train wasn't the usual "Yellow beak" but instead the
orange,read and brown front, with the 2nd car a trailer that's in the
shape of a driver car (In other words a former driver  car now
converted to a trailer). The car behind this one (3rd from the front)
was a driver one but had no colour front but a plain grey one.
and finally the last of the 4 had nothing different than usual.

Now I do understand my explanation of this 4car VSET may be a bit
difficult to understand, but the main thing is, "The River" had 4cars,
comprised of 2x 2car sets.

Cheers
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com.microchip_689

P.S. Is it possible to have an odd number of carriages on a normal set,
3car VSETs,  5 car Gsets?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.