Re: [NSW] "The River"

All you needed to say is that it was a 4 car V set instead of a 2 car set.
Also, cars are not rostered according to the colour of their front end. The
trailer cars with cabs on this service were specifdically upgraded for
services of this type and can work with any older V set power car (and maybe
the chopper V's, not sure on this one - they maybe semi permanmently in
pairs like the Garbages).

It is very unusual to have odd numbers of cars. Garbages were specifically
designed to be 4 cars. Each D car (car with cab and panto) has a trailer (N
car) semi permanmently coupled to it.

I'm sure some people with more knowledge (the "usual suspects") will tell
you why this is the case because I don't know.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with