Re: Old Castle Hill branch

Update.....

today I was at Castle Hill.
Travelling along Windsor Rd. Passing Old Northern Rd. There is a
Railway St just after the the intersection between windsor and Old
Northern Rd. And before Railway  Street there is a fairly large
park "Yattenden Park" which is situated behind the houses.

What I'm trying to know is what is a Railway Street doing some 10's of
Km away from an actual railway and is it Yettenden that has the
Semaphone?

And yes I will try to re-follow the line and grad a few photos to
share...

Maikha "V" Ly

In article <8srntb$r0g$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  maikha@my-deja.com wrote:
> to all
>
> there's my interest in old railway lines and workshops.
> This discussion has persuaded me to try to re-follow the line at
> present.
> Always next to my computer I have a Gregory's Street Directory.
> I have plotted the location in which there are remains or anything
else
> of the line which has come from all who replied.
>
> -The remains near Westmead Hospital are on Redbank Rd. which there is
> creek bridge across Toongabbee Creek.
>
> -The Park in Castle Hill I would infer to be "Arthur Witling Park"
> which is across the road from Castle Towers and across the Northern
Rd.