Re: [NSW] Martin Place station and also old lines.

To all

mmm....how about we try a "Mission Impossible" sort of technique?
After hours at MArtin PLace we try to distract the guards and security,
sneak through the air-con duct and then lower someone to the old Map,
unscrew it, haul it back up (see if it'll fit) and like always, through
it in the Ute and run!

haha! Let Cityrail Catch us now!!!

By the way, the Royal National Park Line is now owned by the Loftus
Tramway Museum that run trams along the line (Yes past the highway) on
Sundays.

Wouldn't it be annoying for an emergency vehicle to be stopped at a
Level Crossing while a small tram passes them?

Maikha "V" Ly

$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > > To all Ausrailers....again
> > >
> > > My second Q is on past railway lines.
> >
> > Don't forget the old electrified line into Royal National Park from
Loftus,
> > with a level crossing at the Prince's Highway.
>
> A new book has been released, available from the ARHS bookshop, which
has most
> of these lines in it.
>
> --
> David Johnson