Re: Train Simulator

To all

Microsoft are making a home computer (yes one to play on our PC's) game
called "Microsoft Train Simulator". I have seen their website and it
looks like the next loss of time for all of us when it comes out on the
Shelves Next year!!!

I've always wanted to see a simulator (Train that is) that represents
the Sydney Network. And of course a VSET sim with everything from Blue
Mountains scenery to failured signals at Glenbrook (Not a humourous
thing).

Dosen't Australian Rail TRaining (ART) have a million dollar Tangara
simulator? If yes, is it possible us train enthusiasts (and some
drivers) can have a go at driving it?
Now that is what I've always wanted to do!

Maikha "V" Ly

In article <39f27e04.789888@news.chariot.net.au>,
  taliesin@chariot.net.au (Taliesin Walker) wrote:

> >> I've looked at the site and while it is semi-informative and
ertainly on
> >> topic for this NG, there are some people who would have maybe
thought that
> >> this is a train simulator game site and don't care about real ones
that
> >> much.
> >>
> >> To all
> >>
> >> This site is not a gaming site of any description but deals with
real life
> >> simuators. If you want a computerised simulator to play, don't go
to this
> >> site.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Eric
> >> www.erk.au.com
> >> erk@erkV69.au.com
> >> (Remove the V69 to reply)
> > Have you Jerk, sorry erk set your self up as some sort of censor.
Why
> >don't you let us make our own minds up. After all it doesn't cost
anything
> >and as a previous poster remarked it's not your ng.
> >PS Don't you have a spell check?
> >Rgds Ian S
>
> I agree. I'm studying computer science at university so this was very
> interesting for me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.