Re: Train Simulator

Winston

auwinstonyang@my-deja.com wrote in message <8st9qj$uda$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
|I dont know if it's been mentioned before but have a look at
|
|http://www.directions-sa.net/stories/sydac.htm
|
|it has something about a simulator called SYDAC or something.

Did you have a look at the site before you recommended it to us or did you
just do a search for train simulator?

I've looked at the site and while it is semi-informative and ertainly on
topic for this NG, there are some people who would have maybe thought that
this is a train simulator game site and don't care about real ones that
much.

To all

This site is not a gaming site of any description but deals with real life
simuators. If you want a computerised simulator to play, don't go to this
site.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com