Re: Mudgee Tour

"B."
> If you don't mind, I'll just bore you with my observations of this
> trip.

> Crashed into Sydney, and sleazed down to the station.  The price
> of a one way ticket from Domestic to Central is $10.00, this
> really is an obscene ripoff of considerable magnitude.

Most of this is a surcharge to use the privately owned station which is why
the new stations have been an abysmal failure.

> For $9.90 I can travel all day anywhere in Melbourne.  The train was filthy
> too.

The Olympics are over, it's now back to normal.

> At the airport I saw rubbish bins.  So what you say?  If the
> airport can have them, why can't Cityrail.  Wierd.

They did before the Olympics, removed a lot of them for security reasons and
haven't replaced them.

> Return to MEL was by Tigermoth Airlines (trading as Impulse), the
> terminal at SYD for them and the Colourblind Airline is a tin
> shack a considerable routemarch from the Station.  Is there no
> room in the main building for these other operators?  Would be a
> pain in the rain, as there is no shelter or covered walkway.

There surely would be but the other foreign-owned airlines are trying to make
things difficult for them.