Re: Steam Trains

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000 11:00:03 GMT, petan@powerup.NOSPAM.com.au (Peter and Susan) wrote:

>>There was a booklet published by the Department of Railways NSW,
>>Mechanical Branch in 1947 called:-
>>
>>"Steam Locomotives Specially Equipped For Burning Heavy Grade Fuel
>>Oils and Instructions To Be Observed by Those Concerned In The

>There was an article in the ARHS Bulletin in about the last year on this matter re the D55 class and
>their post WW11 conversion to oil burners.
>
>Cheers
>Peter

I gave the wrong magazine and date. The D55  conversion to oil burners article was in the RTM
Roundhouse January 1992 issue. It is 16 pages long.

Cheers
Peter
Peter & Susan Cokley
petan @ powerup.com.au
http://www.welcome.to/petan
For personal replies to this message, remove NOSPAM from our address to avoid bounced mail.