Re: Mudgee Tour

While cruising the Hawkesbury today I saw the two GM diesels back to back
leading 6 cars (?) north across Hawkesbury River bridge just after 1000.
Difficult to make out in the distance as they crossed the bridge but they
were definitely Great Northern locos.  They looked great but the 70-210mm
telephoto was at home so no picture.

4918 put in an appearance on 4 cars for the Long Lunch Train.

The up Murwillumbah XPT (about an hour late) and the down Armidale/Moree
Xplorer almost put in a nice cross for a photo but alas they where about
400m out of synch.  Both trains had wheels with real bad flat spots, very
noticeable in the valley of Mullet Creek.

Chris

R9UD5.22226$O7.331895@ozemail.com.au">news:R9UD5.22226$O7.331895@ozemail.com.au...