Re: [NSW] Kingsgrove, East Hills Line - Accident, Carriages Lying on Side

Not mentioning the location appears to be a media "trick".  The Today Show
is particularly good at it in the morning.  You take a dramatic news item
and just say Sydney or Melbourne as the location and maximise the number of
people that stay tuned in until they realise the event is irrelevant to
them.

Media morals.

Chris

WDjD5.20861$O7.300891@ozemail.com.au">news:WDjD5.20861$O7.300891@ozemail.com.au...