Re: Mudgee Tour

Err.  Err.
If you paid $7 for one return journey on the Sydney Light Rail, the
Conductor must have charged you in Mexican Pesos, as all the literature
states $4.50.  Perhaps you could ask any of your travelling companions what
happened.

I'm sure that the FS car that I rode in on Sat was a luxury car in 1939 or
whenever it was built, but now, well --

Nevertheless the Ausloco group were no doubt suitably impressed with the
Clyde product noise,  but we didn't seem to see many freight trains, which
is less than should be expected in the Premier State.

-
Graeme Cleak

39e04d3d$0$11606$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39e04d3d$0$11606$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...