Re: [VIC] Hillside Hitachi

> Once I was on a Stony Point service during summer, the aircondition
> wasn't working well, I saw people just push the door open to get more
> air. 2 school kids sit by the door lean out and quickly closed the door
> when connie came around.

The MTH cars as used on the Stony Point pass do NOT have closing doors,
they just have the old harris doors which can be opened and closed at
any time.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news