Re: [NSW] Post Olympics

"Boris" <Team@Telstra.com> wrote in message
> Tezza wrote:
> > "Boris"
> > > This (recovery time) is partly the solution, but the reason must be
> > > clear, Sydney trains are notoriously slow to load and unload (too many
> > > bodies, not enough doors) so station dwell times do need increasing.
> > > Certain groups within our community have failed to work out that
> > > standing in front of the doorway or pushing on as soon as the doors have
> > > opened only increases the dwell time further, apart from being extremely
> > > bad manners.
> >
> > Not game to name them?  :-)
>
> Starts with A    :-)  {we all know who, just observe at any station. I'm
> not prepared to let the PCer's pollute the bandwidth with their
> accusations}

Ok, I'll say it, Asians are rude and pushy when it comes to public places, they push in line and they stand right in front of train
doors and elevator doors, forcing the people getting off to have to push through them. I see it every day. The Japs and the Indians
don't seem to do it though. The only way anyone could deny this is to look at it through their PC blinkers.