Re: [NSW] Post Olympics

much generalising, not much help though.

In article <39d9d31f$0$12426$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> "Boris" <Team@Telstra.com> wrote in message
> > Tezza wrote:
> > > "Boris"
> > >
> > > Not game to name them?  :-)
> >
> > Starts with A    :-)  {we all know who, just observe at any
station. I'm
> > not prepared to let the PCer's pollute the bandwidth with their
> > accusations}
>
> Ok, I'll say it, Asians are rude and pushy when it comes to public
places, they push in line and they stand right in front of train
> doors and elevator doors, forcing the people getting off to have to
push through them. I see it every day. The Japs and the Indians
> don't seem to do it though. The only way anyone could deny this is to
look at it through their PC blinkers.

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |
|Public Transport Ticketing @              |
|http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit |