Re: SCT to Perth, questions

Yes, who owns what in these heady days of "national
competition".!  Cook was always a refueling spot in
CR/ANR/AN days, and Tarcoola had/has re-fuelling.

Wink-wink nod-nod, AN ran the Ghan out of fuel once and
the Alice Springs fitters with 44 gal drums in the back
of a 4 wheel drive had to do a bit of bush bashing and
hand pump fuel and then bleed them to get them into the
Alice.  NRC have stuffed up as well with one of their
NR class hauled goods one night, but a handy ex-AN DL
class parked in the Alice went down and hauled the lot
into town with those turbo chargers howling.  :)

....Tell