Re: [Melb] Tram workers mean business in their hip new uniforms

I must admit I find the whole Yarra Trams set up a lot more proactive,
active and interesting that the National Express modus operandi. Yarra Trams
seem to really get into things with enthusiasm. They had the least trouble
with the brakes on the W-class. They've taken to redecorating the trains a
trams and staff in new tasteful colours. And when have you ever heard of an
Australian company offering a three minute service so there's no need for
timetables. I think we could learn a  lot from these good people.
Well, that's my two bob's worth.
David Lindstrom