Re: [Melb] Tram workers mean business in their hip new uniforms

In article <246T5.142510$e5.76479@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "David Lindstrom" <D_Lindstrom@Bigpond.com> wrote:
> I must admit I find the whole Yarra Trams set up a lot more proactive,
> active and interesting that the National Express modus operandi.
Yarra Trams
> seem to really get into things with enthusiasm. They had the least
trouble
> with the brakes on the W-class. They've taken to redecorating the
trains a
> trams and staff in new tasteful colours.

According to an article on Hearld Sun,Swanston will keep its green-gold
color as they reckon green and gold is icon of Melbourne. (I think they
just been lazy)

>And when have you ever heard of an
> Australian company offering a three minute service so there's no need
for
> timetables. I think we could learn a  lot from these good people.
> Well, that's my two bob's worth.
> David Lindstrom

Just like Connex Versus Bayside trains. I know a lot of people have
criticism against Connex,still I prefer Connex over Bayside trains.

Connex didn't ask for capital grant, instead take initiative to
<<Connex>> its fleet. Yarra trams did recieved capital grant for its
refurbishment with A and B class.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin