Re: [Melb] Tram workers mean business in their hip new uniforms

Yes, good points. But keep in mind, the 3 minute service proposed is *only*
for Collins Street. In off-peak now they probably reach that frequency, and
it wouldn't be far off on weekends. Evenings would be a bit more of a
stretch.

National Express may not be going great guns, but I think they have a point
about not introducing new colour schemes and name before they've upgraded
the service. I also find their Swanston and Bayside web sites to be a
refreshing example of substance over style, quite the opposite to the Connex
and Yarra sites.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"David Lindstrom" <D_Lindstrom@Bigpond.com> wrote in message
246T5.142510$e5.76479@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:246T5.142510$e5.76479@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> I must admit I find the whole Yarra Trams set up a lot more proactive,
> active and interesting that the National Express modus operandi. Yarra
Trams