Re: Connex timetable

In aus.rail, on 22 Nov 2000, James C. announced:

>In article <hqNS5.141918$e5.74170@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
>  "Paul Nicholson" <pn1@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> I asked for timetables at Spencer Street suburban booking office on
>two
>> occasions (Saturday night and Sunday morning) and both times had them
>thrown
>> at me in the best New York style.
>> This sort of customer service is not going to encourage new people to
>use
>> our suburban train service.
>> I belive my example demonstrates an urgent need for Connex to improve
>the
>> customer focus of its employees, especially those on duty at Spencer
>Street
>> suburban booking office last Saturday evening and on Sunday  morning.
>> Paul Nicholson
>
>WHy don't you compain to Connex? I know a few people experienced bad
>service/unfriendly staffs. After they made a complain to Connex, Connex
>personel personally apologised to them.

And so they should (apologise), but surely it would be better customer
service to not have to apologise in the first place.  If it's continually
happening then obviously not much is being done about it.  I'd probably be
in the same boat, but I can never find a connex employee when I want
one...

But on a similar note, when I wrote to connex with several complaints
(via their website), I got an email and a phone call the next day to sort
them out, so I was relatively impressed with that.

Regards

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.