Connex timetable

I have just had a look at the new Connex timetable for the Alamein line and
I must say that I am looking forward to hearing the announcement for the
5:58 pm (Mon. to Fri) train from Flinders St. "Riversdale train stopping all
stations to Riversdale" will surely be a first! What will they put on the
destination board?
That said, I must admit that I have always believed that positioning
movements could be used more often to deliver some extra if "strange"
services.

Paul Hambleton