Re: Connex cutbacks

In aus.rail, on 22 Nov 2000, James C. announced:

>In article <3a1c0676@news.alphalink.com.au>,
>> I agree Connex suck, they cant even get the timetables
>> spellchecked/proofread in both print and electronic media.
>>
>> Ben Smith
>
>I believe it's the printer(or printing company)'s problem, not really
>Connex's problem.

It may be the printer who made the mistake, but it's connex's problem -
they're the ones made to look bad because of it.  Also surely someone from
connex should have read through and made sure the printed copy was good
before having them all printed and distributed.

And the printer can only be blamed for the printed copy - the website is
definately connex's fault.

Regards

OgO

--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.