Re: [NSW] quality of trains on airport line

BINGO!  Someone finally said it.

And then there's the minor matter of the inability of most TVMs to sell
tickets to the AL Stations..  How much notice did CityRail have of
their opening again???

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <3a19ce7b$0$19420$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> "Build it and they will come" eh? And you reckon I was using dodgy
logic.
> People aren't *not* using the Airport stations because of the trains
(forget
> the double negative). If they don't know what train they're going to
get, that
> can't be the reason not to use it. Especially interstate and overseas
visitors
> who wouldn't have a clue about our trains. People *are* using the
Airport line
> in their hundreds of thousands, so it can't be the trains. They're
*not* using
> the 4 private stations, so gee, could it be because they're a rip-off?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.