Re: [NSW] Cab Photos (Important?)

Maikha

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 8v5bkf$2e7$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8v5bkf$2e7$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
| I always thought that XPT drivers enjoy the view along the line
| (Preferably Central Coast, Blue Mountains or Southernhigh Lands) but
| they have to glue their eyes on the rails (And I'm sure you all know
| why).
|
| I'll try that sometime, By the way, is it possible to catch a
| Contrylink XPT to a station in the Intercity Network? (Lets say Dungog
| or Lithgow, Cost won't be a matter)
|

| thanks
| MAikha "V" Ly
|

>From Sydney, you can go to the following stations on the CityRail
intercity/regional network and make a booking on the day of travel with
CountryLink:

WEST: Lithgow, Bathurst on WT27/28 Central West XPT. Stops at Strathfield,
Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith, Katoomba to pick up only on the down and to
set down on the up

NORTH

Broadmeadow, Maitland, Dungog on NT1/2 Brisbane XPT, NT25/26 Grafton XPT,
NT3/4 North Coast XPT. Stops at Strathfield, Hornsby, Gosford, Wyong to pick
up/set down only respectively. It also stops at Fassifern but I'm not sure
if it is a restricted stop.

SOUTH

Moss Vale, Goulburn on ST1/2 Southern Cross XPT (overnight, but you won't
see much compared to day time) and ST3/4 Olympic Spirit XPT (day). Stops at
Strathfield, Campbelltown to pick up/drop off respectively.

Hope this helps.

--
Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)